Just a quick note about our classroom celebration tomorrow. The students and I discussed our plans last week, but I wanted to make sure that parents knew of our plans as well. Ms. McNeil and I are going to be having a combined celebration tomorrow. Ms. McNeil will be showing the movie “Elf” in her room and I will be showing “Santa Paws”. If you have a strong preference of which movie your student watches, please let me know so that I can make accommodations. Ms. McNeil and I will be using the school’s popcorn machine to make popcorn for the students, however, students are welcome to bring snacks that follow our APPLE Schools guidelines if they wish. Some students were also wanting to bring pajamas and blankets, which they are also welcome to do. Thanks everyone, let me know if there are questions or concerns regarding any of the above.

If you missed our artwork in the crowded gym last night, take a peak at our tropical birds! Mele Kalikimaka!
Students worked hard on this project over two days.
I like that even though we used the same tutorial, our birds turned out so differently!
Each one is unique. Well done 4/5M!
Each one is unique. Well done 4/5M!